by Robin Donovan
Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla...these flavors are favorites for a reason. They're classic. The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book takes you back to delicious basics with over 60 recipes for unforgettable, all-American ice creams.
Never made ice cream before? That's fine--this ice cream recipe book features step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips that make it easy to get the most out of your ice cream maker.
The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book features:
- 60+ classic flavors--From Vanilla and Birthday Cake to Rocky Road and Pistachio, rediscover the sweet joys of these favorites.
- Ice cream party essentials--Top things off with recipes for cones, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, ice cream sandwiches, and more.
- Master your ice cream maker--This ice cream recipe book has detailed instructions that help you create the perfect ice cream, every time.
Turn your kitchen into an old-fashioned ice creamery with The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book.
The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book
Robin Donovan is a food writer, blogger, recipe developer, lifelong ice cream fan, and author of the bestselling cookbook Campfire Cuisine. She lives in San Francisco, CA.
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Pub Date: January 24, 2017
- Cooking | Methods | Special Appliances
- Regional & Ethnic | American - California Style
- Specific Ingredients | Dairy
- Western U.S.