by Forrest-Pruzan Creative
THE CLASSIC PARLOR GAME THAT JUST WON'T DIE!
- A creepy travel edition of everyone's favorite card game with zombies!
- Folding cribbage board looks like a street scene.
- Even the face cards have been infected!
We've been doing a lot of research, and we've concluded that cribbage is a game that was invented because video games hadn't been invented yet. This game (which is one of the most popular in the world) has been around so long, it's gotten a little stale. A little dead, if you will. Well, it's time to make it undead with this Zombie Cribbage Travel Edition.
Zombie Cribbage plays the same as regular cribbage, except everything's been zombified. The spilikins are now zombies (two per player, and each different) plodding their way across the game board which looks like an old street (complete with manhole cover and chainsaw). Heck, even the face cards have a touch of ye olde zombie virus. And what's best is everything folds up inside the game board for easy travel. That's why we call it Zombie Cribbage Travel Edition, ya know.
Zombie Cribbage Travel Edition
- For Ages 8 and up.
- Cribbage is a game with cards and a scoreboard - and now: zombies!
- Everything you need to play - and it all folds into the travel scoreboard/storage container.
- For 2 players.
- Includes: Folding scoreboard (storage container), 4 zombie scoring figures (2 per player), 54 zombified playing cards, and instructions.
- Game board folded: 7.5" x 4" x 2.125"
- Game board unfolded: 14.5" x 3.6" x 1"
- Zombie pieces: approx. 1.5" tall.
Zombie Cribbage: The Classic Parlor Game That Just Won't Die
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Publication date: 10/1/2013